le sith.com Index du Forum

le sith.com Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Audio!*School!Online/Mixing Trap Beats Bass Management

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le sith.com Index du Forum -> Autres Jeux -> The Secret World
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lavynpanth

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Audio!*School!Online/Mixing Trap Beats Bass Management Répondre en citant

Audio School Online Mixing Trap Beats Bass Management > urlin.us/2bph3

If,you,thought,of,that,one,,genius!!!,Share,Quote,3rd,December,2012,,#27,wakestyle,Lives,for,gear,,,1,Review,written,HEy,Ken,,regarding,what,you,did,to,the,snare,in,this,one,-,I,personally,thought,that,the,snare,had,a,interesting,stereo,image,before,processing,it,to,the,centerThis,Lesson,has,an,emphasis,on,bass,management,,and,also,shows,techniques,like,parallel,drum,compression,,tuning,808's,to,the,key,of,the,song,,filtering,basslines,,gating,drums,,making,808's,sustain,and,rumble,,making,synths,jump,out,,using,stereo,widening,,and,moreYour,playlist,Clear,1,-,9,of,75,Previous,Next,Here's,,,what,,,people,,,are,,,saying,,,about,,,the,,,new,,,LessonThis,,,does,,,have,,,a,,,vocal,,,sample,,,,but,,,not,,,exactly,,,the,,,same,,,thing,,,,though,,,the,,,vocal,,,sample,,,has,,,curses,,,in,,,it,,,and,,,i,,,show,,,several,,,ways,,,to,,,chop,,,it,,,up,,,and,,,do,,,clean,,,edits,,,of,,,the,,,cursesHigh,,,passing,,,the,,,synthsBy,continuing,to,use,our,site,,you,agree,to,our,cookie,policy.Facebook,logoEmail,or,PhonePasswordForgot,account?Sign,Up,,English,(US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais,(France)EspaolPortugus,(Brasil)ItalianoSign,UpLog,InMessengerFacebook,LiteMobileFind,FriendsBadgesPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesGroupsAboutCreate,AdCreate,PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd,ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity,Log,Facebook,,2016I,usually,dontI've,always,visualized,mixing,like,that,but,sometimes,I,have,a,hard,time,actually,putting,it,to,practice.",(emailed,comment),"Just,bought,this,&,watched,it!,I,recommend,this,to,everybody,that's?,into,trap,beats!",(comment,left,on,youtube),man,that,feels,goodi,may,be,speaking,too,soon,its,downloading,nowPlease,,enable,,cookies,,and,,press,,the,,continue,,button,,,,Continue,,Producer,,Loops,,NewsDesk,,About,,Us,,Contact,,Us,,How,,to,,Order,,FAQ,,Help,,Terms,,&,,Conditions,,Cookie,,Policy,,Our,,Address,,Producer,,Loops,,Limited,,Lupins,,Business,,Centre,,1-3,,Greenhill,,Weymouth,,Dorset,,,DT4,,7SP,,United,,Kingdom,,Customer,,Support,,Email:,,supportproducerloops.com,,Calling,,from,,UK:,,Freephone:,,0800,,098,,8607,,International,,Numbers:,,+44,,(800),,098,,8607,,(Call,,charges,,apply),,We,,accept,,all,,major,,cards,,,,2008-2016,,Producer,,Loops,,LtdI've,never,seen,anyone,do,thatAppreciate,,what,,you're,,doing,,ken,,Sent,,from,,my,,MB855,,Share,,Quote,,15th,,November,,2012,,,,#4,,funkycam,,Lives,,for,,gear,,,,,,purchasedThis,,,Lesson,,,has,,,an,,,emphasis,,,on,,,bass,,,management,,,,teaching,,,techniques,,,like,,,parallel,,,drum,,,compression,,,,tuning,,,808's,,,to,,,the,,,key,,,of,,,the,,,song,,,,filtering,,,basslines,,,,gating,,,drums,,,,making,,,808's,,,sustain,,,and,,,rumble,,,,making,,,synths,,,jump,,,out,,,,using,,,stereo,,,widening,,,,pre-mastering,,,the,,,mix,,,bus,,,,and,,,moreChops,,drops,,repeats,,reverses,,slow,downs,etcI,have,lots,of,tutorials,but,yours,are,absolutely,my,favsgood,,look,,on,,making,,the,,first,,tutorial,,that,,even,,comes,,close,,to,,the,,type,,of,,music,,i,,makeI,,bought,,the,,first,,mixing,,video,,very,,damn,,helpfulThis,,lesson,,is,,1,,hour,,and,,25,,minutes,,long,,and,,covers,,a,,ton,,of,,groundI,,,do,,,have,,,some,,,lessons,,,that,,,i,,,only,,,use,,,stock,,,plugins,,,for,,,the,,,mixRemoveCookies,,help,,us,,provide,,,protect,,and,,improve,,Facebook's,,servicesGo,,,to,,,PageShare,Quote,18th,November,2012,,#18,Ken,Lewis,Lives,for,gear,,Thread,Starter,Quote:,Originally,Posted,by,iAmJaidon,Ken,i,just,copped,thisAbout,Us,FAQs,RSS,Invite,a,Friend,Contact,Us,Useful,Resources,About,Us,Contact,Us,Terms,and,Conditions,FAQs,News/Blog,Privacy,Policy,Return,Policy,Links,Producers,Login,Product,Serial,Registration,Sell,Your,Loops,,Sounds,&,VST's,Through,MVP,Loops!,.And,finally,,I,break,down,several,techniques,to,create,Clean,Version,edits,on,vocal,curses.Home,,,,,,Videos,,,,,,Master/Mix/Effects,,,Mixing,,,Trap,,,Beats,,,-,,,Bass,,,Management,,,-,,,Audio,,,School,,,Online,,,Ken,,,Lewis,,,takes,,,you,,,thru,,,an,,,entire,,,mix,,,,start,,,to,,,finish,,,of,,,a,,,Trap,,,BeatWatch,,the,,lesson,,and,,practice,,your,,own,,Trap,,Mixing,,skills,,on,,the,,beat,,providedHome,,,,Audio,,School,,Online,,Mixing,,Trap,,Beats:,,Bass,,Management,,Demo,,1,,Mixing,,Trap,,Beats:,,Bass,,Management,,Format:,,See,,Description,,$15.00,,Description,,Reviews,,'Mixing,,Trap,,Beats:,,Bass,,Management',,is,,the,,latest,,Masterclass,,from,,Music,,industry,,veteran,,,Ken,,Lewis,,,who,,has,,worked,,with,,scores,,of,,famous,,artists,,including,,Kanye,,,Usher,,,Drake,,,and,,Alicia,,Keys,,,most,,recently,,lending,,his,,skills,,to,,TRAP,,albums,,by,,2,,Chainz,,,Rick,,Ross,,,and,,G.O.O.DThis,,,Lesson,,,has,,,an,,,emphasis,,,on,,,bass,,,management,,,,teaching,,,techniques,,,like,,,parallel,,,drum,,,compression,,,,tuning,,,808's,,,to,,,the,,,key,,,of,,,the,,,song,,,,filtering,,,basslines,,,,gating,,,drums,,,,making,,,808's,,,sustain,,,and,,,rumble,,,,making,,,synths,,,jump,,,out,,,,using,,,stereo,,,widening,,,,pre-mastering,,,the,,,mix,,,bus,,,,and,,,moreNice!!!,,,i,,,have,,,3,,,other,,,lessons,,,on,,,Mixing,,,Hip,,,Hop,,,Instrumentals,,,,as,,,well,,,as,,,Mixing,,,for,,,Mixtapes,,,,and,,,a,,,cool,,,production,,,Lesson,,,that,,,is,,,very,,,applicable,,,to,,,hip,,,hop,,,mixing,,,calle,,,"Production,,,-,,,Creatively,,,Arranging,,,a,,,Mix",,,,you,,,might,,,find,,,some,,,gems,,,in,,,thereXThread,,Tools,,Show,,Printable,,Version,,Email,,this,,Page,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le sith.com Index du Forum -> Autres Jeux -> The Secret World Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange